Here are basic tips
The following are things you can do to maintain control of your Ride, even in an emergency:
- Ensure your bike is the right size and properly adjusted to fit you.
- A properly-fitted bike is more comfortable and easier to control.
- In pickup point manager can help you choose the correct size bike.
- Ensure your bike is in good working order by inspecting it regularly.
Properly-fitted helmets provide protection from a potentially life-threatening head injury. By law, bike riders must wear a bike helmet while riding on a public road.
Wear your helmet per manufacturer directions.
Be Visible and Alert
Even if you obey all traffic laws, there is always a risk of a collision.
- Be prepared to stop for vehicles waiting at stop signs, in driveways, or parking spaces.
- Be prepared to take evasive action relating to vehicles that have just passed you and may turn right.
- Use indicators before making turns or changing lanes to warn traffic around you.
Included with every bike rental:
Platform No.1,railway station
south civil line,jabalpur (M.P.)